Thanks to emergency funding from The National Lottery Community Fund, we are delighted to be able to provide up to 5 hours of free one-to-one advice from our professional partners to small groups and organisations.
Our professional partners are experts on charity registration, business and financial planning, marketing, fundraising and much more. If there is something that you need help with, we will try to match you with an expert who can provide you with the advice and support you require.
Every project is different, some recent projects have included:
- Support to set up and register a charity
- Specific advice around driving traffic to a website
- Development of a new GDPR policy
- Review of volunteering activities within an established charity and recommendations for change
- Review of a constitution and support for Trustees who wished to make some changes
- Support to develop a corporate fundraising strategy
- Marketing and social media support
Please do get in contact with Sarah and Georgie to discuss your needs. If we can’t help you, we can often recommend someone else who can.
SKC Coaching Testimonial: Umbrella Café CIC Whitstable
Coaching Testimonial: Crosslight Advice
I am writing to thank you all for supporting us with coaching sessions. We have been provided with ideas and suggestions which we hope to put into practice in due course. We know the next year is going to be a very tough time for us, along with many other charities, as we face rising demand for our service, alongside increasing funding uncertainty. Your assistance at this time could not have been more timely. What a fantastic initiative by Stronger Kent Communities. Thank you once again.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us and we will be in touch within 2-3 working days.