Kent Community Foundation – free information session for voluntary groups
Kent Community Foundation are holding a free advice and information session for voluntary organisations and community groups in Kent and Medway on Wednesday 17th April from 9.30am to 1pm at Kings Hill Community Centre, West Malling.
What can you expect from the session?
- Gain an overview of a range of funding options
- Network with other groups and organisations
- Discuss your funding or digital marketing needs one-to-one with the KCF team, MCM Net and Funding for All
- Learn the top tips on choosing the right funding for your activities and what makes a good funding application
- Attend a workshop on making good grant applications
- Hear from Funding for All about latest funding opportunities
Light refreshments available.
One-to-one sessions with KCF, MCM Net and Funding For All can be pre-booked via email@example.com or 01303 814 500.