Free workshop for the REVAMP Volunteer Management Quality Mark
Kent charities and community groups are invited to sign up for the forthcoming free workshop for the REVAMP (Recognition of Excellent Volunteer Management & Practice) Quality Mark.
Date And Time
Thu, 28 March 2019
10:30 – 12:00
Swale CVS, Central House
The purpose of the Quality Mark is to both showcase and increase best practice in Volunteer Management across Kent.
This free workshop is geared towards organisations seeking to implement best practice in volunteer management and forms the basis for potential submission for the REVAMP Quality Mark and will look at how volunteer management should be:
- Open, Equal & Fair: volunteering is open to everyone & recruitment is fair and accessible
- Enjoyable – how your organisation aims to deliver a good volunteering experience
- Focussed – that your organisation has appropriate policies for managing volunteers.
- Organised & Supported – that volunteers are supported and supervised within their roles
- Impactful – that volunteers have the training and information needed to carry out their roles
- Safe – relevant legal requirements are met.
The REVAMP Quality Mark is a low cost, straightforward process which will enable you to show that your organisation offers meaningful and well-supported opportunities to existing and potential volunteers.
Whilst these workshops are free, if you want to implement the Qualtiy Mark, submissions will incur a £100 charge per organisation.