Special Announcement: Thank you to The National Lottery Community Fund
Posted: 18 November 2020
We are delighted to announce that funding from The National Lottery Community Fund means we can provide more support to Kent’s voluntary sector.
Click the orange links to find out more.
Who we are:
We are Stronger Kent Communities (SKC), we support not-for-profit organisations across Kent in building strong foundations, running smoothly and making connections.
What we offer:
We offer the support you need in ways that work for you, covering Structure and Strategy, Funding and Income generation, Marketing and Communications, and Finance.
Our First Step Support service helps you work out what your organisation needs and guides you to the right solutions, provided directly by us, or by our partners.
Run by people who understand the not for profit sector and the local environment and issues First Step will refer you to local providers’, or our own support packages including:
- Low cost training and networking through our webinars and events
- A bank of free, online resources
- Specialist volunteers to help you with short-term, one-off assignments
- Preferred Suppliers – people who offer creative, consultancy and operational support and services at charitable rates
- Our Professional Partners coaching scheme, pairing you with experts who can coach and support you through the issues you face
- E-news and updates that keep you up to date with local sector news and opportunities.